Innovative Minds Wanted To Explore Following Topics
Creative Intelligence • Our Psychology Inventions • Psychology of Love • Sociological Art of Innovation. • Spirituality in Nature • Transcendence • Meditation • Fantasy Exercises Possible As Therapy • Futurology
Your pieces can target intelligent self actualizers. Today’s 1960’s based self help movement can feel routinized. Help adults transcend “group think”. Innovation Institute seeks freelance talent to help create: articles, books, videos and poetry. Your successful pilot projects can lead to larger endeavors. Non fiction and fiction.
Creativity. Enhancing Flow. Loosening Up.
• Inventor’s mind.
• Being creative without hallucinogens.
• Artists and music composers: Creative process into compassion and self actualization. How it may differ from less actualized artisans.
Why people are afraid to “let go”. Remedies include balancing inner creative liberty with external conformist society controls.
Ways to get “loose” without all the cards falling down. Short loosening exercises.
• Fantasy loosening exercises. Role playing. Learning to feel less stuck in routine thinking and feelings.
Role Cultures Play In Creative Process: Cultural Anthropology
• Transcend 1960’s group think for personal growth: www.imaginativegenius.com/group-think
• Relationships: How gifted people may view relationship responsibilities differently from those that admire their creativity. Dynamics of being non-judgmental with less aware people.
Opening The Mind:
• Expand upon the 1987 bestseller Steve Kays helped write while at University of Chicago.
• How higher education values self preservation of their published works over newer ideas. Solutions. www.imaginativegenius.com/creative-but-alone
• Not knowing the unknown.
Mind & Soul:
• Cultural anthropology
• Therapy: Psychology, Sociology, etc.
• Meditation: Innovative rituals adapted for creative souls.
• Stress reduction
• Why buddhism is popular with Jews.
• Zen in the Art of Innovation ™
• How hypnotic rituals release the mind to experience spirituality
• Psycho socio dynamics from marijuana based cultures
• AI effect on mental health. Looking at specific inventions from Innovation Institute in robotization, machine learning, psychological behavior analyzers, security systems, etc.
• Redefining: I.Q.
• Role culture plays in mental health.
• Evolutions of “group think”.
• How politics monopolizes the mind, rendering other things less meaningful.
• Composing music and making art. Designed to elicit specific states of mind
– Innovating higher education
• Life work balance
Flexible article lengths and deadlines. Work from anywhere in the world towards making a better planet. People from all backgrounds invited to apply.
• Articles desired for future compendium. For online and bound publication.
• Start with smaller projects. You might write book(s) after starting with articles.
• Some chance of being translated into: French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish
• Article lengths might vary from 1 to 50 pages. Book lengths might be 80 to 200+ pages.
Nature Sanctuary House:
Enjoy our nature house an hour from San Francisco during normal traffic. Enjoy one or more days at a time. Bring likeminded friends. Free private rooms and tenting options on five acres nestled in gorgeous valley 15 min from highways 80 and 12 in south Napa.
We’re interested in topics with or without large market potential. Remuneration levels are based on the your predicted audience size.
• You need to be flexible and available for meetings during California business hours. Work from anywhere in the world.
• Self actualized. Spiritual. Creative intelligence. Possible experience living abroad. Unique talents. Skills for the projects you are applying.
Call 707 690-0844 Anytime