Enjoy Like Minded Spiritual Souls
Much More Than Living Space & Free Utilities
Rarely Available Country Property In Bay Area
Live In Best Of Both Worlds:
• Best nature house deal within 50 min of San Francisco.
• Secluded on several acres, surrounded by miles of untouched wooded hills.
• Near civilization without congestion or tourists.Almost see San Francisco bay. Quiet gentle peace.
• Feels “off the grid” away from traffic noise. Has internet, city water, electricity, paved roads.
• The real deal. What you see here is what you get.
• Poetic and spiritual, loving energy. Free of dogma and politics.
• Enjoy likeminded bright openminded spiritual souls who think for themselves and care about others. Feel comfortable to open up, be yourself, and relax.
• Join us in keeping the sanctuary clean, and quiet (especially at night).
• Grow organic vegetables year round. Trained pet hens coming.
More Than Just A House. Summer morning’s view from deck. Meet likeminded bright, creative people from all spiritual walks of life and countries.
Enjoy transcending group thinking? We’re simply looking for friendly people. Bring your fresh innovative ideas about community living in nature. Hang out with straightforward, likeminded souls.
Gentle Sanctuary Is For Loving People Who:
• Want to be part of an intelligent spiritual community house in nature.
• Ethical, and maybe to a fault too honest.
• Nurture healthy communication.
• Live a health life spiritually, mentally, exercise and diet.
• Enjoy chipping in. We clearly are not for free loaders. We’re not a charity or religious sect.
• Have good credit showing responsibility. Focus on your spirituality instead of making a mint to pay rent. Limited “mental baggage” can be brought on board. Rent is kept very low.
Interesting Housing Options: Transcend Living In Urban Jungle
Includes utilities, hot tub, fireplace, and more. Zero storage locker fees. Private guest room may sometimes be available for you and guests. Environmental protection limits country houses within San Francisco Bay Area. Much more than just a house! Roam nature surrounding our sanctuary. Relax. We encourage occasional sleeping bags and tents as well.
Great private views looking from bedroom windows, deck and yard. Enjoy property’s countless nature nooks.
Option 1. Private Room.
Great views.! $840 mo. Please see details for the utilities and more for $140 mo.
Option 2. Super Large Room Shared:
Great views.!. $500 mo with one other gentle, quiet and spiritual soul. Bring a friend. Or get to know, relax with, and enjoy future roommates you agree to live. Three closets plus ample garage storage. Big enough for three people. Includes utilities. Gorgeous property, surrounding nature and much more. Plus $140 for utilities, etc.
Option 3. If You’re Flexible We’re Flexible!
What do you suggest? You’re graciously invited to Napa estate gatherings where ever you live. We welcome people from all countries. We’re very flexible, and firm on the already greatly reduced rent. We also stick with the importance for peace, quiet and gentle harmony. It would be great but Napa like the US in general strictly prohibits trailers, tiny houses, and full time tents. Napa is more liberal in allowing part time enjoyment of sleeping bags and tenting. What interesting ideas do you suggest?
Extra Reasons To Live In The Million Dollar Property:
One of the most gorgeous and views with privacy in the San Francisco Bay Area. Hot tub with views during the day and easily seen stars at night. Great view deck. Spiritual gatherings away from urban noise and stress. Trail nearby with fantastic views. More than enough land to grow organic food. Lots and lots of storage. Great sleeping under the stars in a sleeping bag, with optional tent. Bubbling brook during rainy season. Place our park benches in secluded places under the oak trees. More..!
All well trained pets cordially welcome. Considering the affordable rent for the land and house, it is $75 a month for each furry friend, to cover extra wear and tear, etc. Free of pet deposits or fees on small quiet pets in tanks or cages. Farm animals and cats well accustomed to living in outdoor nature stay free. Animals may like small outdoor heated igloo hotels.
Experience Sounds Of Nature:
• Rainy season: Frogs. The seasonal brook near the house and narrow winding road up to the house, during and after heavy rains. Large year round creek near property line.
• Early summer: An interesting small tree based insect we hear and haven’t seen yet.
• Mid thru late summer: Crickets.
• Year round: Wilderness free of constant urban noise. Baby foxes, dogs from distant property (uncontrolled dogs not welcome inside), and occasionally coyotes, birds especially those eating winter Toyan Berries. Many large gracious birds swishing nearby. One distant neighbor, usually when adult is playing with kids. Our Napa Gordon Valley often shields high winds.
Free Party EVERY SAT. First hour is open house. If you love it, the nature and view, stay for free healthy dinner with like minded souls. Continue for our fireplace gathering followed socializing or star gazing from hot tub. Bring a sleeping bag and pillow. Feel comfortable bringing friends! Call for the gentle sanctuary’s private address.