Nestled In Breathtaking Nature Between Urban Areas
Gentle serene nature, trails and energy offer more than an ordinary house could dream. Enjoy bright, spiritual and loving souls. People from all diverse backgrounds and countries encouraged to apply.
The secluded country haven is only 36+ min from Berkeley during clear traffic. Three miles to Fairfield – Napa border. Steve has several acres surrounded by miles of natural wooded hills. Live best of both worlds – near civilization and nature. Between three international airports.
Abundant Nature Near But Separated From Urban Congestion:
Many deer, squirrels, birds, fox, raccoons, etc. Free from urban noise in the background. Instead hear crickets in the summer, night frogs during Napa’s green season, and when raining, the property’s seasonal creek.
Surrounded By Lots Of Open Space:
• Ample room throughout the acres for outdoor chairs, tables, overhead canopies, etc. The moderately steep hillside has native oak, buckeye and bay trees.
Utilities & Stuff:
Unlike most country properties on wells, we are on city water as we’re surrounded by urban areas. Getting utilities here from surrounding urban areas is more expensive because we’re surrounded by square miles of nature.
Travel Times – Less Than Most Imagined!
• 50+ minutes from San Francisco. Paved country roads short cut is 15+ min to highways 80 and 12.
• Country roads free from rush hour traffic and street lights. Yet near supermarkets and much more. 25 minutes to downtown Napa’s innovative restaurants like the Oxbo. Public transport isn’t available in the country.
• The address is initially confidential. Please call
707 422-2565. We are on Napa County’s “nose”. We are in south east Napa County, 9 miles from highway 80 and 12, and near Napa’s Gordon Valley Fire Station, Lake Curry, Wooden Valley vineyards. Enjoy fine dining and entertainment at Fairfield’s Mankas Corners and Vezer Winery. We’re buffered from Napa city sprawl by over a dozen miles. Bring nice friends, the more the merrier.
• We’re also near Northern California’s Solano County’s Suisun Harbor, Sonoma County’s Santa Rosa, Lake County’s Middletown, Yolo County’s Davis and Contra Costa County’s Walnut Creek. Travel is by car, Uber or Lyft. Large public transport connecting with BART is 9 miles away. AMTRAK is 14 miles.
• Located between San Francisco International Airport, Oakland Airport, and Sacramento International. Maybe 75 minutes to each airport.
• You must see the views from the rooms before sunset, when coming to our parties absolutely every Sat.
• Enjoy all the standard amenities an urban house offers.
• Are you by chance an innovative entrepreneur? Why commute to your company or job? Work here surrounded by nature. Also enjoy the optional furnished private office suites and professional meeting rooms 15 minutes drive.
• We’re flexible and not OCD about omnivores and vegetarians. Recycling and composting is nice.
• Voice Calls: Newer smartphones get decent connection in the house. Or find peace by turning off your cell. Included landline is a backup for you and guests.
• We try to keep the gentle parties quieter than most. Some enjoy brining sleeping bags over the weekend to escape urban stress.
• Your friendly guests may spend the night on the first floor or camp outside.
• Sufficient firewood on property for decades to come.
Optional Office Suites & Public Meeting Rooms:
15 min drive is the shared office building. Has office spaces and five conference rooms. Offers friendly receptionists into higher consciousness, fiber optic internet, business address, mail and package receiving and sending, 4 cent copies, three kitchens, coffee, janitorial. Unlike the house, there’s zero deposit. Free private or co-working hourly spaces for roommates and non profits. All inclusive private full time office suite rentals start at $480 mo. Driving thru country road to the Fairfield office building is free of rush hour traffic. Ample free parking like the Napa estate.
• Grow by accepting constructive feedback about ourselves. Carefully weight all aspects before arriving at conclusions. Humans claim to be open minded thought everyone sees through filtered lenses and has blind spots.
• Try speaking softly, gently and with love.
• Make it safe to share. Share your feelings within community. You must kindly keep all private info here confidential unless mutually agreed otherwise.
• Grow without dogma, monotheism nor over hashed 1960’s self-help sound-bites. Steer conversations from materialistic culture, crazy politics and superficiality, towards higher consciousness.
• Being truthful, very open, and compassionate fosters peace and harmony. Kindly disclose matters that may effect the community before moving in.
• The highest level of experiential plane is the spiritual one. The highest spiritual level is love.
• Our open minded community is for quiet, ethical, intelligent and gentle souls from diverse backgrounds and countries.
Staying Clear Minded & Free Of Being A Drug Addict:
While pot has medical benefits, it’s hard to achieve true higher consciousness being a pot addict. The mild hallucinogen counteracts achieving a more stable higher consciousness. Addiction causes laziness issues, etc. Studies show it’s especially harmful for younger people. A wonder drug without side effects doesn’t exist. Instead of seeking the next high to avoid reality, consider morning meditating and moderate wine in Napa nature during the evening. As for the owner he doesn’t partake in marijuana.
Great Deal Within 50 Min Of San Francisco:
• Where else can you live affordably near civilization and surrounded by nature? If nature isn’t important for you, prices start lower in nearby urban sprawl.
• Naturally all agreements are in writing. We enjoy house rules based on mutual respect. There are credit and background checks (your credit must be decent).
• Lets get to know each other before you move in. Let’s become friends. It’s more about community than only paying for a place to crash. The nearby highway 80 corridor has furnished weekly hotels with kitchens, motels, etc.
Best Of Both Worlds. Feels Off The Grid. And Enjoy City Amenities:
• Free electricity, city water and WIFI.
• Enjoy country roads free of congestion and traffic lights. We’re 3 miles beyond Fairfield. 36+ minutes from Berkeley, and Davis the other direction.
• The last some 0.4 miles is a beautiful winding narrow road. It’s private and takes you up for the inspiring views. The entire road to the house is black asphalt.
• Enjoy the large and very affordable quality food market Larry’s Produce. It’s ten min towards highway 80. Open June thru Dec. There’s also Whole Foods in Napa, plus Trader Joe’s, Raleys and Food 4 Less near I-80.
Priceless Poetic Feel:
From the house and deck we overlook a nice small valley (shown in the pictures). Enjoy your private view of the small mountain buffer across the valley. It’s protected hence completely free of commerce, houses and roads. Down below, the narrow road to the our property is rarely used. From the privately owned, some 1/2 mile trail, one sees down to Napa vineyards, valley hills, natural terrain, Contra Costa’s Mt Diablo and extensions from San Francsico Bay. Beautiful tranquil sunsets. Chip in more photos to these taken with smart phones and professional cameras.
Your Pocket Of Secluded Nature Protected From Surrounding Cities:
The estate is buffered by square miles of nature. Rarity for under an hour from San Francisco! Clockwise we’re surrounded by:
-Vacaville 3 miles (buffered by Blue Ridge hills).
-Fairfield: highways 80 and 12. 15+ min.
-American Canyon & Vallejo
-Downtown Napa: 25 min
-Lake Curry park. May reopen to public for boating, fishing and nature trails.
• Napa County 8% Sales Tax: It’s a bit less than downtown Napa, Fairfield, San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York City, etc.
• Napa County on Wikipedia.
• Regulations protecting nature from urban sprawl protect us but drive up land prices. One can no longer split the surrounding properties under 1/2 square mile.
• Large Rockville Park nearby. Shared pass.
• 9 miles (16 km) from the Heart of Fairfield. Includes historic court house, Italian restaurant, summer farmer’s market. Plus reputable flexible meeting rooms and small office spaces with receptionist available by the hour, day or month with free fiber optic WIFI, coffee and more.
• Details are in the written community house rules and agreement written for mature adults who have had positive experience living with others.
Much More Than Renting A Space In Some House.
It’s the land! All pictures were taken at the sanctuary with iPhones and without photo shop. You have to visit to believe the energy. Let’s get to know each other..! Meet like minded poetic souls from around the world. Join our free dinner parties every Saturday for interesting conversations and healthy food. If you like, bring hors d’oeuvres, wine or beer.
House’s First Floor:
• Living room with fireplace flows to the dining room then kitchen and deck. Patio is partly covered.
• The kitchen enjoys a cantilever window for small plants and for sun ripening fruit.
• Main pantry with washer drier. Plus a small walk in pantry.
• Wood deck with nice views.
• Great jet stream hot tub. Beautiful views in the day, and stars at night. The valley enjoys little light pollution from the inner SF Bay Area.
• Possible small art hobby space carved from former 3 car garage for storage, etc. Outdoor nature is great for many hobbies too..!
House’s Second Floor:
• We will be expanding. Now there are three above average sized bedrooms on the second floor, all with serene views without other’s looking in. We are re-configuring the existing shower, indoor hot tub, outdoor jet stream tub, plus two sinks and two toilets.
• The 2nd fireplace room above the stairs leads to four bigger than average upstairs rooms.
• The house’s roofed area is over 3000 sq ft (270+ square meters).
Sharing The Friendly Napa House & Acreage:
Typical telecommuting from the house might work. While we can farm, commercial activity must strictly be done offsite or the nearby Fairfield office building. We can build greenhouses. One might later make a reasonable amount of wine onsite. We’re restricted from running a day to day bed and breakfast. To keep our higher consciousness clear, we don’t allow heavy drinking or weed. Let’s enjoy the friendly, quiet and healthy life surrounded by wilderness.
Highest experiential plane is spiritual. Highest level is love.
Mon – Sun 9AM To 10PM
Namaste. Call Steven Craig Kays Today 707 427-2565 Leave a message